Job Reference: BBBH3047_1552648253
The third-party intervention agent will work on behalf of business partners to offer non fault third party clients a professional and efficient claims management service.
This role also allows the successful applicant to enhance their basic salary with monthly bonuses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To contact third party clients in a timely manner following written notification of a claim from business partners to meet service level requirements.
* To provide a professional and efficient service to the client and offer services appropriate to the clients’ needs and in the interest of the business partner.
* To ensure all services offered and follow-up work is processed in a timely manner and meets service level agreements and client expectations.
* To communicate with the relevant department managers/agents to highlight issues that may have a detrimental effect on the quality of service provided.
* Clear and professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Experience of working in a sales based environment
* Ability to perform accurate and timely data entry
* Ability to work under pressure
* Basic I.T skills and familiar with MS Outlook, Word, Excel
Working Monday to Friday 9-5:30 this is a good opportunity for someone to begin a career with real potential to develop further.
You must Login to apply for this position.