Insure Recruitment Ltd
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a thriving Financial Services FinTech company who are going through a rapid growth period. Our client is currently recruiting for a Junior to Mid level Development Opps Engineer to join their expanding team.
Our client is leading the way in developing innovative software products, revolutionising the financial service industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of solutions and deployment of the company’s suite of software applications as well as the development and streamlining of processes and systems.
- Proven background in Cloud infrastructures/technologies
- Experience in AWS or Azure (Ideally Azure) (minimum of 6 months experience)
- Configuration as code background with experience in Cloud platforms, Networking, Networking protocols and System Firewalls
- Scripting abilities using PowerShell, Cake or Python
- General understanding of deployment patterns.
- Experience using deployment software Key responsibilities
- Write tools and scripts that aid the build and deployment of applications in a SaaS /Azure environment.
- Liaise with and provide education to developers on build and deployment operations
- Monitor server and application system monitoring
- Ensure that the company complies with regulatory standards and best practices. Also help oversee IT related verifications, audits, and due diligence.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement policies and procedures related to computer systems operation and development.
- Manage backup system for hosted platform, ensuring operations are effective and relevant.
- Participate in new projects and aid in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Free parking
- On site Gym
- Canteen and break out areas
- Excellent Career progression
- Excellent employee benefits
Currently, you will be mainly working remotely but post-lockdown the role will be client-facing, requiring an element of travel (once it’s safe to do so). At all times, you will have the support of a head office point of contact who will liaise with you when necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior or Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join a forward-thinking thriving business.
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
You must Login to apply for this position.