Job Reference: BBBH2963_1557230137
Operations Manager – Financial Services – Horsham – Salary doe highly competitive
Our client is a hugely successful Financial Services company who are actively seeking an experienced Operations manager to join them in leading their operations department.
You will be responsible for leading the Operations team and advising on complex technical matters. Accountable for the function and procedures where errors may involve financial losses or impact the business, including possible loss of customer accounts.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
* Accountability for performance of Operations and ensuring procedures are compliant, efficient, detailed and up to date
* Constantly seek to improve operations, reviewing and challenging inefficient processes
* Detailed understanding of multiple processes across operations
* Lead team meetings
* Active participation and contribution in management meetings
* Setting goals and managing quarterly documented one to ones
* Review and authorise standard operational tasks within the team
* Report and present accurate MI and produce the operational dashboard for the team
* 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
* 2 A Levels or equivalent
* IMC, studying towards ACII / bachelor’s degree
* Minimum of 3 years of investment platform experience at manager/team leader level
* Accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
* Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate will have Financial Services industry experience.
Sound understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority and regulation relating to platform services
Self-starter, willing to learn and embrace change
Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work
Ability to motivate others
Operates in a highly organised and structured manner in a challenging, fast paced environment
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Great working environment
For further information please contact Marion Errington at Insure Recruitment
You must Login to apply for this position.