Job Reference: BBBH3045_1552496424
Insure Recruitment have a new opportunity to join a leading and award-winning Financial Services company.
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager whose key purpose will be to deal with larger, more complex projects which are becoming more frequent.
The role will be home based covering the Manchester and surrounding areas so applicants must be able to commute in and around this area.
You will be tasked with a range of duties including:
* Lead the on-boarding of new firms, providing the primary relationship management / first point of contact for the duration of the project into “business as usual” post-go-live.
* Run project workshops / discovery sessions, regular project updates and other meetings;
* Ensure that all requirements, timescales, milestones and deliverables are documented and communicated internally and to the client in a timely manner;
The ideal applicant will have a strong background in project management and be from a Financial
Services specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market.
Furthermore, our client would be seeking applicants with:
* Understanding of the project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple, complex projects
* 3-5 years’ experience in project management
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you cover these areas and are currently working as a Project Manager but are seeking a new challenge, then apply today.
You must Login to apply for this position.