Insure Recruitment Ltd
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a thriving Financial Services FinTech company who are going through a rapid growth period. Our client is currently recruiting for a Software Test Lead head up their expanding team the role will focus more on the strategic side of the test function with some hands-on testing.
Our client is leading the way in developing innovative software products, revolutionising the financial service industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small team of Manual and Automation test analysts that test a range of Web Applications that are built using a .Net Technology stack
- Solid background in Manual/Automation testing
- Prior/current experience managing a small test team
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- ISTQB certified.
- Any experience with SpecFlow or working in a SAFe environment would be highly desirable.
- Manage a small team of Manual/Automation test analysts
- Take ownership of the ongoing project to move into a more Automation Test environment.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed in appropriate time and quality.
- Help manage ongoing needs and processes.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Free parking
- On site Gym
- Canteen and break out areas
- Excellent Career progression
- Excellent employee benefits
Currently, you will be mainly working remotely but post-lockdown the role will be client-facing, requiring an element of travel (once it’s safe to do so). At all times, you will have the support of a head office point of contact who will liaise with you when necessary.
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
You must Login to apply for this position.