As our sector breathes and reboots while it emerges from the pandemic, many of our clients are reporting that there are more vacancies than candidates out there. So your selection process needs to quickly and accurately pinpoint the new hires you need right now. But the average length of a job interview is only 45 – 90 minutes: not much time to gain thorough insight into your candidate’s suitability.
To help your interview process be as effective as possible, we are exclusively offering our clients and followers the chance to use our secret weapon: our interview toolkit.
Full of the revelatory questions that will help you identify the best possible recruits, every question has a very specific purpose, such as:
- Clarifying if the candidate is genuinely serious about moving jobs right now.
- Gauging the likelihood of a candidate staying in the new role.
- Reducing/negating the risk of counter offers.
- Assessing their competence and experience
- Getting a true insight into a candidate’s values.
- Identifying if they are a team player.
Getting a copy of our interview questions tool could not be easier: just fill in the form or call us on 01483 668700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the vacancy you are recruiting for requires highly specific technical or competency questions, we would love to work with you to help fill it. Call our experienced and friendly team on 01483 668700 or email us at email@example.com.