Helping you secure your perfect role
Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly for you throughout your search. We advise, coach and guide you, keeping you confident, prepared and motivated.
Boost your career in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Commercial Account HandlerCommercial Account Handler - Surrey - Up to £32,000 DOE A career-boosting job opportunity to join a successful independent insurance business who are looking to recruit a proven general insurance professional to join their thriving team. We are seeking proven account handlers who are keen to progress their career to… Read more »
- Senior Commercial Account ExecutiveAre you an experienced Commercial Account Executive who is driven by team success? Are you seen by your peers as a mentor and one which helps develop and motivate other Account Executives and Account Handlers? Do you want to work for a thriving and award-winning insurance business? Insure Recruitment have… Read more »
- Insolvency ManagerInsolvency Manager – Sutton – up to £70,000 doe plus benefits A unique opportunity to join an independent seven Partner firm of Insolvency Practitioners, Accountants and Wealth Management professionals who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years and having recently acquired another Insolvency Practice in West… Read more »
- Commercial Insurance Sales AdvisorCommercial Insurance Sales Advisor – Maidstone- up to £23,000 plus bonus Insure Recruitment are currently working with an award-winning commercial insurance specialist who are experiencing a period of growth within their new business department. The role is 100% New business Generation and It requires the candidate to be proactive, take… Read more »
- Commercial Insurance Sales ManagerCommercial Insurance Sales Manager – Maidstone – up to £50,000 OTE We are looking to recruit a driven new business sales manager for a thriving insurance business. The successful applicant will be responsible for proactively identifying, new business opportunities as well as growing and being responsible for a team… Read more »
We care about you and our aim is boosting your career. It matters to us that your next job is going to be a role you love and will be a genuinely important step on your career ladder.
This is why 93% of candidates that we help place are still enjoying their new jobs a year later.
As first-rate matchmakers, we innately appreciate the highly specific needs of both candidates and clients. Our entire team has extensive personal experience of the insurance and financial services industries so we intimately understand the unique technical and personal skillset that clients are looking for in candidates.
We believe in a truly personal approach. From your first contact with us, we work closely with you, making sure we get to know you and invest in fully understanding the how we can help you make your best next step. You can depend on us to keep you fully informed and provide thorough preparation throughout the process. You can rely on our feedback to be constructive and honest. We harness technology where it improves your experience and enhances the process but your personal “x factor” is always prioritised over robotic algorithms.
Our team’s expertise and highly targeted selection process means that we identify motivated, exceptionally talented candidates for you, saving you time and helping you fill roles effectively and quickly.
By building strong relationships with you, trust us to deliver impactful recruitment solutions so you can do what you do best: running your business.
Meet the Team
The creative brains behind Insure Recruitment.Read more >
Home Counties Managing Consultant
Finding candidates roles in insurance & financial services.Read more >
Midlands Managing Consultant
Heading up recruitment for our Midlands division.Read more >
Candidate Career Manager
The best support, coaching & guidance to candidates.Read more >
Listening to & supporting individuals with finance enquires.Read more >
The office pup
Meet the newest member of the ionic team - Bailey Boo.Read more >