Helping you secure your perfect role
Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly for you throughout your search. We advise, coach and guide you, keeping you confident, prepared and motivated.
Boost your career in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Commercial Account HandlerCommercial Account Handler – Haywards Heath – Salary DOE Insure Recruitment are working with a leading and award-winning independent brokers who are actively seeking an experienced insurance professional to join their team. On a day to day basis you will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best… Read more »
- Commercial Insurance New Business ExecutiveCommercial Insurance New Business Executive – Maidstone – excellent OTE Insure Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a driven insurance sales professional to join an established and award-winning company. The role 100% New business Generation. It requires the candidate to be proactive, take imitative selling quotes to new… Read more »
- Commercial Insurance Account HandlerCommercial Insurance Account Handler – Maidstone up to £30,000 doe Insure Recruitment are looking for a reliable commercial account handler within a busy Commercial insurance department for an award-winning independent insurance brokers who will undertake administrative tasks, to help assist the team and offer great customer service experience to clients.… Read more »
- Commercial Insurance New Business ManagerCommercial Insurance New Business Manager – Maidstone up to £50,000 doe Insure Recruitment are currently working with an established award-winning independent broker who are going through a period of growth and are looking to add an experienced commercial insurance professional to join their team. The ideal candidate will… Read more »
- Commercial Claims HandlerCommercial Claims Handler – Maidstone – up to £28,000 Insure Recruitment are currently working with an established award-winning independent broker who are going through a period of growth and are looking to add an experienced commercial claims handler to their team. You will be responsible for assisting the… Read more »
We care about you and our aim is boosting your career. It matters to us that your next job is going to be a role you love and will be a genuinely important step on your career ladder.
This is why 93% of candidates that we help place are still enjoying their new jobs a year later.
As first-rate matchmakers, we innately appreciate the highly specific needs of both candidates and clients. Our entire team has extensive personal experience of the insurance and financial services industries so we intimately understand the unique technical and personal skillset that clients are looking for in candidates.
We believe in a truly personal approach. From your first contact with us, we work closely with you, making sure we get to know you and invest in fully understanding the how we can help you make your best next step. You can depend on us to keep you fully informed and provide thorough preparation throughout the process. You can rely on our feedback to be constructive and honest. We harness technology where it improves your experience and enhances the process but your personal “x factor” is always prioritised over robotic algorithms.
Our team’s expertise and highly targeted selection process means that we identify motivated, exceptionally talented candidates for you, saving you time and helping you fill roles effectively and quickly.
By building strong relationships with you, trust us to deliver impactful recruitment solutions so you can do what you do best: running your business.
Meet the Team
The creative brains behind Insure Recruitment.Read more >
Home Counties Managing Consultant
Finding candidates roles in insurance & financial services.Read more >
Midlands Managing Consultant
Heading up recruitment for our Midlands division.Read more >
Candidate Career Manager
The best support, coaching & guidance to candidates.Read more >
Listening to & supporting individuals with finance enquires.Read more >
The office pup
Meet the newest member of the ionic team - Bailey Boo.Read more >