Helping you secure your perfect role
Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly for you throughout your search. We advise, coach and guide you, keeping you confident, prepared and motivated.
Boost your career in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Insurance AdvisorInsure Recruitment are working alongside a well-established insurance broker who is actively recruiting for an Insurance Advisor to join their team. Insurance Advisor – Wokingham – £18,000 - £25,000 + Monthly Bonus Working within their office based in Wokingham you will be part of an established insurance broker looking to… Read more »
- HNW Account ExecutiveInsure Recruitment are currently working with an industry-leading brokerage on their search for a HNW Account Executive. Working within their private client's division you will be part of a team that has a genuine togetherness and a desire to work for one another. This role will allow the successful applicant… Read more »
- Commercial Account ExecutiveInsure Recruitment are currently working with a growing leader of the Insurance sector who are actively recruiting for a New Business focused insurance professional to drive Commercial Insurance Sales. We are seeking a go-getter with access to a book of business or an understanding of how to build one. With… Read more »
- Insurance AdvisorInsurance Advisor Insure Recruitment are currently working with an Independent Broker who is seeking a new addition to their team. Our client is looking for a professional that can handle customers insurance needs and has a thorough understanding of providing the best customer service. Key Activities & Responsibilities: Respond promptly… Read more »
- Completions UnderwriterInsure Recruitment are working with a growing mortgage lender and have an opportunity for a Completions Underwriter. Completions Underwriter - Fleet - Circa £29,500 Administration of Buy to Let mortgage applications after mortgage offer has been issued, facilitating a swift and smooth completion of the loan. The Job Role: -… Read more »
We care about you and our aim is boosting your career. It matters to us that your next job is going to be a role you love and will be a genuinely important step on your career ladder.
This is why 93% of candidates that we help place are still enjoying their new jobs a year later.
As first-rate matchmakers, we innately appreciate the highly specific needs of both candidates and clients. Our entire team has extensive personal experience of the insurance and financial services industries so we intimately understand the unique technical and personal skillset that clients are looking for in candidates.
We believe in a truly personal approach. From your first contact with us, we work closely with you, making sure we get to know you and invest in fully understanding the how we can help you make your best next step. You can depend on us to keep you fully informed and provide thorough preparation throughout the process. You can rely on our feedback to be constructive and honest. We harness technology where it improves your experience and enhances the process but your personal “x factor” is always prioritised over robotic algorithms.
Our team’s expertise and highly targeted selection process means that we identify motivated, exceptionally talented candidates for you, saving you time and helping you fill roles effectively and quickly.
By building strong relationships with you, trust us to deliver impactful recruitment solutions so you can do what you do best: running your business.
Meet the Team
The creative brains behind Insure Recruitment.Read more >
Home Counties Managing Consultant
Finding candidates roles in insurance & financial services.Read more >
Midlands Managing Consultant
Heading up recruitment for our Midlands division.Read more >
Candidate Career Manager
The best support, coaching & guidance to candidates.Read more >
Listening to & supporting individuals with finance enquires.Read more >
The office pup
Meet the newest member of the ionic team - Bailey Boo.Read more >