Helping you secure your perfect role
Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly for you throughout your search. We advise, coach and guide you, keeping you confident, prepared and motivated.
Boost your career in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- High Net Worth Account HandlerHigh Net Worth Account Handler – Farnham – Salary DOE Due to expansion, our client is looking to add to his Private Clients team with a High Net Worth account handler. You will be responsible for supporting 2 HNW Partners in the handling of a variety of accounts/risks across HNW,… Read more »
- Commercial Account HandlerCommercial Insurance Account Handler – Newbury – up to £25,000 doe Our client is a well-established independent broker who is actively seeking an experienced commercial account handler to join their team. You will be responsible for backup to the account executives to prepare all documents to process new busines and… Read more »
- HNW Account ExecutiveUHNW Account Executive – SW London – up to £30,000 plus commission Insure Recruitment are delighted to be working with a prestigious brokers who pride themselves on professionalism and discretion. You will be an important and integral part of a team and will be working closely with the Managing Partner… Read more »
- Automated Test AnalystAutomated Test Analyst – Brighton – up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits Insure Recruitment are currently working with an expanding FinTech company who are actively seeking an experienced automated test analyst to join their team. Overall Purpose of the Job: Building / extending the automated regression pack for the suite… Read more »
- Commercial Package UnderwriterCommercial Package Underwriter – London – up to £35,000 DOE We are working with a leading MGA based in the City who are actively recruiting and experience SME Renewals Underwriter to join their thriving business. Commercial underwriting experience is essential to the role, where you have had experience handling range… Read more »
We care about you and our aim is boosting your career. It matters to us that your next job is going to be a role you love and will be a genuinely important step on your career ladder.
This is why 93% of candidates that we help place are still enjoying their new jobs a year later.
As first-rate matchmakers, we innately appreciate the highly specific needs of both candidates and clients. Our entire team has extensive personal experience of the insurance and financial services industries so we intimately understand the unique technical and personal skillset that clients are looking for in candidates.
We believe in a truly personal approach. From your first contact with us, we work closely with you, making sure we get to know you and invest in fully understanding the how we can help you make your best next step. You can depend on us to keep you fully informed and provide thorough preparation throughout the process. You can rely on our feedback to be constructive and honest. We harness technology where it improves your experience and enhances the process but your personal “x factor” is always prioritised over robotic algorithms.
Our team’s expertise and highly targeted selection process means that we identify motivated, exceptionally talented candidates for you, saving you time and helping you fill roles effectively and quickly.
By building strong relationships with you, trust us to deliver impactful recruitment solutions so you can do what you do best: running your business.
Meet the Team
The creative brains behind Insure Recruitment.Read more >
Home Counties Managing Consultant
Finding candidates roles in insurance & financial services.Read more >
Midlands Managing Consultant
Heading up recruitment for our Midlands division.Read more >
Candidate Career Manager
The best support, coaching & guidance to candidates.Read more >
Listening to & supporting individuals with finance enquires.Read more >
The office pup
Meet the newest member of the ionic team - Bailey Boo.Read more >