Helping you secure your perfect role
Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly for you throughout your search. We advise, coach and guide you, keeping you confident, prepared and motivated.
Boost your career in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Commercial Account HandlerOur client is seeking a Commercial Account Handler to join their team to develop successful and profitable relationships with both clients and underwriters. You will handle a portfolio of Commercial clients from quotation through to placement. You will build excellent relationships with clients and Underwriters to ensure best premium and… Read more »
- Account Handler - In Bound SalesNew Business Commercial Account Handler – Lancing – up to £24,000 excellent benefits We have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Account Handler to join our clients team based in Lancing on a full-time, permanent basis. About the New Business Account Handler role: You will act… Read more »
- High Net Worth ExecutiveHigh Net Worth Executive – Middlesex – Salary DOE Insure Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established prestigious broker who due to an internal promotion they are actively seeking an experienced High Net Worth professional to join their team. The Private Clients Team are experts in their field,… Read more »
- Senior Commercial Account ExecutiveSenior Commercial Insurance Account Executive – Redhill – Basic up to £40,000 plus commission Insure Recruitment are currently working with an independent, family run and market leading Commercial Insurance Brokerage who are actively seeking an experienced and driven new business account executive to join their expanding team. We are looking… Read more »
- Assistant UnderwriterAssistant Commercial Underwriter – Sutton – up to £28,000 Insure Recruitment are working with an independent broker who have gone through a huge period of growth this year and are looking to add to their underwriting team with an assistant underwriter. They are looking for an individual with previous commercial… Read more »
We care about you and our aim is boosting your career. It matters to us that your next job is going to be a role you love and will be a genuinely important step on your career ladder.
This is why 93% of candidates that we help place are still enjoying their new jobs a year later.
As first-rate matchmakers, we innately appreciate the highly specific needs of both candidates and clients. Our entire team has extensive personal experience of the insurance and financial services industries so we intimately understand the unique technical and personal skillset that clients are looking for in candidates.
We believe in a truly personal approach. From your first contact with us, we work closely with you, making sure we get to know you and invest in fully understanding the how we can help you make your best next step. You can depend on us to keep you fully informed and provide thorough preparation throughout the process. You can rely on our feedback to be constructive and honest. We harness technology where it improves your experience and enhances the process but your personal “x factor” is always prioritised over robotic algorithms.
Our team’s expertise and highly targeted selection process means that we identify motivated, exceptionally talented candidates for you, saving you time and helping you fill roles effectively and quickly.
By building strong relationships with you, trust us to deliver impactful recruitment solutions so you can do what you do best: running your business.
Meet the Team
The creative brains behind Insure Recruitment.Read more >
Home Counties Managing Consultant
Finding candidates roles in insurance & financial services.Read more >
Midlands Managing Consultant
Heading up recruitment for our Midlands division.Read more >
Candidate Career Manager
The best support, coaching & guidance to candidates.Read more >
Listening to & supporting individuals with finance enquires.Read more >
The office pup
Meet the newest member of the ionic team - Bailey Boo.Read more >